Offski again

Snatcher

Our next Australian trip is nearly upon us so I had better get my fishing gear sorted out. I do keep some gear at my daughters in Sydney but always take extra over with me. :fishing1: Also last year got spooled whilst livebaiting in the harbour so will be buying a heavier set up as soon as we get there.

This time I will try and write up reports as they happen instead of waiting till we get back to the UK. I will be fishing with some of my Australian angling buddies but will also be tying up with our very own "infamous" Steve Pope again. My target is to add to my 33 Australian species (this total includes my turtle capture which made the local Sydney papers last trip)

Last year kingfish was my initial target but this time around it will be flathead. It is a bread and butter fish in Australia but I still have not caught one yet. Tight lines to everyone whilst I am away. :thumbs:

John

• Like 1

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Good luck out there, John. How long are you staying for?

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Good luck out there, John. How long are you staying for?

Its another 3 month trip Elton and we will probably just stay in Sydney this time apart from a possible trip up to Byron Bay. We are due to arrive the day before Joshuas second birthday so that will be great. Looking forward to spending some quality time with Joshua. Steve Pope is doing the same with his grandson Henry. Henry and Joshua are great pals :sun:

Steve says he has not fished yet and is waiting for me to go over. I am sure you will be following our pictorial Australian adventure on Facebook. I try and update the pictures as regularly as I can for the benefit of the rest of our family and friends.

Right,best dig the cases out :thumbs:

John

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy