Par for the course

Andrew

This incompetent fool cost me a lot of shares/money, and i have no chance of ever getting it back., and the country millions, does that matter, not on penneth worth. And yet the incompetent fool prospers, after a hefty golden handshake.

Ex-Northern Rock chairman Ridley joins Lords

The former chairman of Northern Rock, who resigned over his role in the
bank's near collapse, has won a seat in the House of Lords.
Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

I have several words to describe him, but I think I'd end up being banned if I said them in here :nono:

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"

I have nothing but contempt for this and other corrupt bankers.

I would love to meet him face t face, but i'm a little pawn in a big money game.

The horrible incompetent get.

When we went in to close our account they tried all manner of things to keep us.

GIVE ME the money that yopur boss has lost me, and then we MIGHT consider staying, fell like a lead balloon.

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

My shares were for a RAINY day mate, that was until that fool almost broke the bank

“Vescere bracis meis”

I would happily punch his lights out mate. I and thousands of other investors lost a tidy sum, and look at him, lording it up. :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

The horrible get should face some criminal charges. :busted_cop:

“Vescere bracis meis”