Fame for my Double

The Diamond Geezer

quote:

Originally posted by Stig:

DG - see you've changed your avatar (haven't posted for a while).

Have you got a GT3? Might have to give you a run for yer money if you do

Hi Stig

Good to hear from you. Wondered where you'd been .. and yup, got me a GT3 RS due to be delivered on 6 April (new tax year ) ...

this is the registration I'd like ..

_______________ Posted Image

The trusty old Skyline's got over 120Ks on the clock now and although it doesn't smoke (i.e. the turbo's still OK) and dooesn't put any oil on the ground, and still goes like a jet-plane (I've had it chipped up to 600), I'm gonna sell it (maybe on eBay) and get the Missus one of those Honda Civic Rs ..new .. so I can drive it too. They're electric, and handle like a dream!

Of course Tony' Blair's lot have just gone and whacked another few p on fuel ... so they can p8ss it up the wall on something else other than the roads. :mad:

Got me some nice new fly-fishing tackle ready for 16 April too

Still got the same old DG trews though

_____________________ Posted Image

Take care!

DG

P.S. As for giving me a run for my money, don't even bother to get out of bed! Have you seen the performance figures of the GT3 RS! Drove a demo model a month ago at a circuit. Inside it's like a race-car ..bare as the inside of a fag packet ... no radio/CD player ..nothing ..everything's been sacrificed to reduce weight coz less weight equals more performance (i.e improved power/weight ratio .. shedloads of torque though, which is the main thing ..nearly as much as the new Mk 5 VW Golf turbo-diesel TDi/GTi!)

[ 24. March 2004, 04:51 PM: Message edited by: The Diamond Geezer ]

quote:

Originally posted by johnclarke:

I've always wondered where you got your name!

Wrong, I'm afraid! It actually comes from here :rolleyes: and here

Posted Image

Harlequins' Brightest & Loudest Supporters :D

Posted Image

DG

[ 25. March 2004, 01:41 PM: Message edited by: The Diamond Geezer ]