A day out on the Tees...

jimmyh

Guest 1lastcast

A good effort, it's difficult to do on your own, and as said editing make everything more 'punchy' I have dabbled with this, but the brief was to catch asap a barbel as there was only a short battery life in the camera.

Luckily I did first cast from a peg had never fished before, I was gobsmacked, talk about Lady Luck.

Try and get some help from someone to hold the camera, even the missus perhaps? I am an avid viewer of all things fishing on utube, but always skip that one I did mind.

Of course if you get a good monster vid on u.tube you can earn £££'s and just think of the times that you wished you had brought a camera?

Go for it, your a natural.

Keep it quiet !! - if you read your rule books some clubs don't allow advertising of their water, I guess to stop poachers etc.

Stockton angling club is a club that uses this rule, not that I am suggesting this is Stockton's water, but be careful what you say on the video's you make or you could land in hot water !

I didn't realise this - just read it in my rule book.