Pre-tied method feeder hair-rig hooklenghs (barbed?)

EdgbastonBreamBasher

I believe Korum Tackle still make pre tied hooks but not sure about the barbed hooks and also Preston Innovations do them as well

http://prestoninnovations.co.uk/Hooks+and+Line_Hair-Rigs_Range

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/

Ok - it look both manufacture stop make them in the barbed version ( I apologize for that) it seem I am a bit out of date as I know they did made them years ago but I presume they were still making them!

But ever thought about making your own? It works out cheaper!

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/

The eyes are not what they used to be, and it can get a bit frustrating and fidgety trying to get short 3 inch rigs, i seem to get them all sorts of lengh upto 5.5 inches, and this is at home... on the bankside it would be quite an unpleasant chore at times, specially this time of year.

I will persevere with the pre-tied barbless and hope someone makes some one day.

Thanks Andrew.

Edited by EdgbastonBreamBasher

Practice man. Bulk spool of half-decent line like Daiwa Sensor or Ultima Power Steel or similar and you can make all the mistakes you wish till you get it right.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

Don't want to tell you how to fish but are barbed hooks really neccesary? I use them for some of my fishing but i'm assuming your fishing for carp, with a rig which is basically a bolt rig....when i've fished these methods i've never had any trouble with fish coming off.

Feel free to tell me to shut up just my two cents worth.

Dave

As famous fisherman John Gierach once said "I used to like fishing because I thought it had some larger significance. Now I like fishing because it's the one thing I can think of that probably doesn't."

No amount of practise helps failing eye sight. My old man has the same problem I tie most of his hooklenghts but if im at work a fella from the local tackle shop ties him a few up charges him no more than the price of the bits. Might be worth asking your tackle shop. Or maybe a fellow angler