Yorkshire lad

Ry1867

Hi,

Pleased to "meet" you all. I have read some really great posts on this forum so thought it was about time I got involved. I'm a Sheffield lad and have been fishing for about 15 years now on and off. Any suggestions on the local fishing scene around Yorkshire and more specifically Sheffield would be greatly appreciated. I look forward to chatting with you all in the future,

Ryan

Hi,

Pleased to "meet" you all. I have read some really great posts on this forum so thought it was about time I got involved. I'm a Sheffield lad and have been fishing for about 15 years now on and off. Any suggestions on the local fishing scene around Yorkshire and more specifically Sheffield would be greatly appreciated. I look forward to chatting with you all in the future,

Ryan

Welcome to AN Ryan.

It's good to see another fellow Tyke on board, there are a few of us.

We've got to keep these Southerners in check. ;)

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

welcome Ryan, I used to know the fishing around Sheffield, but that's a long time since. Hopefully nursejudy will be along soon with some good pointers for you...

As for you gozzer, you're all southerners as far as I'm concerned :-)

Nick

...life

what's it all about...?

welcome Ryan, I used to know the fishing around Sheffield, but that's a long time since. Hopefully nursejudy will be along soon with some good pointers for you...

As for you gozzer, you're all southerners as far as I'm concerned :-)

Not for long Nick. I hear you're thinking of becoming a 'Southener' yourself. :o

John..

• Like 1

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John