Hello

shauntheprawn

Hello, im new 2 this forum. I'm Shaun ive been fishing over 30yr i fish many waters in the north west. I enjoy pike fishing in winter and fish 4 carp in summer. I am planning to give match fishing a try soon and believe I have alot 2 learn about it. I want 2 buy a pole but im not sure which 1 to get. I have around £1000 2 spend ive looked at a few now, Id like 2 use it 4 carp. I also posted yesterday in the wrong place thanx 2 the buy from the US 4 your advice.

Hi and welcome to Anglers' Net.

I'll move this to a busier section of the forum so you will get more answers.

• Like 1
" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Welcome to the forum.

A word advice - you will not get many replies when using Text talk.

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

Hi, I have a Shimano Diaflash that I am willing to sell which also has spare top sections. It is fairly old but in good condition and when new was one of the best poles on the market. Coud be ok if you wanted to try match fishing before spending all your budget and not liking it. Let me know if your interested.