New to this...

bigguy

Hello All,... just saying hello on here, have acquire a sea rod and hope to fish off the piers, but at the minute my limited knowlege is holding me back, ( fear of failure maybe..). I hope to gather up useful information here as I go along.

Ps. I live in County Antrim, N. Ireland...... Cheers.

welcome mate

you can ask any questions you want in the sea section if thats wht your after..

tight lines

sean

"two men were standing on the bank of the river and one says to the other"how can i catch a fish?? and the other replied "you keep your bait in the water!!!"

Hi bigguy and welcome.

I know slightly less about sea fishing than you do but the folks in the Sea forum are great. Ask there and you should get some excellent answers.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President