Another chub blank

Anderoo

Anderoo,

Oops! it's not "outcast": It's "spinshot".

Got corrected at coffee this morning.

Phone

No, I haven't.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

For those out after dark fishing on there own a reminder of how vunerable we can be....on my local bits to

http://www.theanglersforum.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?188928-Thames-carpers-beware!!!!!!!

Poor fella hope it does not put him off but that must of been scary

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

I've gotta take one of the dogs to the airport tomorrow (he's emigrating to Brazil) but i'm hopin' to get back mid afternoon. If the weathers anything like today it will be well worth spending the last few hours swimming the stream, those chub should be feeding in earnest getting in fettle for spawning.

Yeah I saw that too Steve, nasty business.

I'll be fishing tomorrow, but I'm going perching again. I don't think there's much point slogging away at the river right now. I'll have another go before the end of the season, but I'm not very hopeful! Maybe next year...!

The perch, on the other hand, should be nice and fat, and hopefully I'll get a chance for another biggie before the end. It's been a very good season for perch, so I may as well carry on.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music