Cheap Sit-On-Top Fishing Kayak

Elton

130 is a 2 seater I think lyn with less storage room because of it but the 2 seat combo may be what you are after??, I bought the 120 off a guy who used it for sea fishing a lot and apart from the usual scratches underneath from dragging into the sea. Longer is better fro sea work but a few use the 10 versions of the main brands but boils down to stability and punching through waves faster /better tracking with longer vs weight getting off car etc .....wqe goit a couple of these to move our yaks http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GoSea-Sit-On-Top-Kayak-Trolley-Heavy-Duty-Adjustable-Scupper-Cart-Kick-Stand-/131197263906?pt=UK_Sporting_Goods_Canoeing_Kayaking_ET&hash=item1e8bf76022 brilliant and easy well worth it to save the put ypour back out thing.......leashes for paddles/spare paddle/anchor trolley kit/anchor/fishfinder all reasons a secondhand set up is a better bet as the right one comes with most of this and it adds up to a fair chunck if bought separately good luck in your search and pm me if you want to try thrm Steve

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Thanks Steve, I did look on the Tarpon website and it looks like this model would fit the bill as it can be used as a single as well as a double which would be great for when Liam's with me.

Will be in touch next time I'm up on the Thames fishing.

Lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

Thank you soooooooo much Steve, or maybe not!! No seriously you cost me a lot of money today but the smile I've had on my face all afternoon has made it worth while! I secured the Tarpon !30T. I offered what he was advertising elsewhere and he removed it from ebay. It's down nr Exeter but going down that way in a couple of weeks and he's more than happy for me to collect then.

Liam just thinks it 'cool' Matthew questioned me spending the money but I pointed out the two of them had 'gone' it's my time now!! lol

Thanks again for the advice and help. Will have to look at paddles now!

lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!