Large red lump on roach

Andy_1984

I had a look at it Steve and it doesn't appear necrotic and there's no sign of fungal growth. The wound has a healthy blood supply and the mucus membrane seems to be intact. I think it's just taken a knock.

It's also feeding away quite happily and rrootingaround with the other roach and rudd. It's not showing signs of ddeteriorationor hanging around in a corner feeling sorry for itself. The other fish aren't picking on the sore either, so it's getting a chance to heal unhindered I think. I don't really forsee a problem.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

• 1 month later...