Funeral rules/laws etc etc United Kingdom. Need help.

I really hope that everything is sorted out for all your sakes. When a death occurs it is never nice for anyone involved.

My thoughts are with your wife, family and all involved. No-one needs the extra turmoil that is being created by the brother.

My very best wishes to you all.

Nick

Nick

...life

what's it all about...?

Now,

Extend my most sorrowful condolences to your family. Here's wishing you are able to maintain your sence of focus and strength, keeping a clear head in such dreadful circumstances.

It is likely illness prompted your wife's brothers actions. I hope he too can get help.

Jeez! when it rains it pours. Hopefully your fatherinlaw's brother will fully recover.

Phone

I too would like to add my best wishes to you and your family.

Occasions like this are stressful enough without the hideous complications you have all had to endure.

May it be resolved peacefully from now on.

Has a death certificate been issued? Without one no funeral can take place.

As Den said you cannot just take a deceased person where you wish. Generally a body is only released to a funeral director, also perhaps a post Mortem may need to be carried out? It's also an offence not to register a death.

Sounds like a job for a solicitor.

Condolences and hopefully the outcome will be as requested.

Edited by Colin Brett