Anglers Net Members Club/fish ins and teach ins

Dick Dastardly

i`m fat ,can i swop eating pie lessons for a boat trip from pompey :)

bloody minded bigotry costs extra

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A pie "eat in" then chesters? sounds good to me!

John S,it doesnt matter if you dont think you are knowledgeable enough to run a teach in (although I think this may just be modesty on your part) just inviting us down to fish for your favourite species on your favourite venue with your prefered method would be a day out.I seem to remember that you make your own floats? didnt I send you some eyes a few years ago? Well if I am right then I bet theres a few on here who would be interesred in a days floatmaking.

Be it expert advice/instruction,a chance to fish a new venue or catch a different species of fish we can all offer something.This is the whole point of what I am trying to get going here.

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Look, if it's just a bunch of us guys getting together to take the p*ss out of each other and swapping ideas, wonderful! Put me down for as many as you do! What I said in my previous posting is for teaching kids.

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

The idea is as it always was a great one! I've been to a few of the Anglers Net fish-ins in the earlier days, and had a great time on all of them..

Its curious that the ANMC forum is closed and I dont have the correct permissions to enter that part, probably because I have not paid any money to join. Whats even more curious is that I cannot seem to find anywhere to join so am I right in thinking that its a closed shop?

Further to that, are we talking in the terms of a general entry fish in for all anglersnet forum users or a series of fish-ins for all paid up members of ANMC?

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

As ever I am available to help out wherever I can those who want to Wallis cast or fly fish are especially welcome.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical

minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which

holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd

by the clean end"

Cheers

Alan

BUDGIE:

John S, I seem to remember that you make your own floats? didnt I send you some eyes a few years ago? Well if I am right then I bet theres a few on here who would be interesred in a days floatmaking.

Hello Budgie :)

Yes I did make my own floats a while ago, but you didn't send me any eyes - maybe someone else from the site? I could give a short introduction to fly tying, but that should be as part of a longer (mainly fishing) session....

But you can count me in on Chesters' pie "eat in" :D

Tight lines

[ 12. August 2004, 01:05 AM: Message edited by: John S ]

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

BUDGIE:

For example some one who lives near a stretch of river that was producing Grayling well could invite AN people down to catch a Grayling on the "going" method.

Now that sounds like a good idea!!!

Chris

"Study to be quiet." ><((º> My Blog

So, any answers about ANMC..or about this fish-in idea being for ANMC or for all forum users...

Or will ANMC remain a mystery in certain signatures of the board...

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet