Anglers Net Members Club/fish ins and teach ins

Dick Dastardly

Andrew and others, ANMC is not a secret society or a clique etc, it is just a way of helping Elton to pay for the upkeep of this site.

There is no need to be an ANMC member to hold the teach ins that this topic is all about, take a look at the sea section, Electric Blue out of Lymington and a serious learning curve with Chris P. We do these things all the time and none of them are to do with ANMC.

I and others go up to Lochalain once a year as guests of Davy Holt for the Common Skate fishing, another teach in but not related to ANMC.

Newt and his wife are coming over next year for there holiday, quite a few of us will be looking after them and teaching them how we fish as well as seing the sights, just Anglers Net folk getting together.

Again on the sea section there is a fishin out of Amble coming up and this will be a learning curve for a couple of coarse anglers that are going.

ANMC membership is just a way of helping to keep this site running, teach ins go on all the time especially on the sea section.

I am up for some fly casting lessons but living in Holland makes it a bit expensive nipping over to England all the time.

Cheers for now

Alan

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Just to see if it works, tell me this. Have any of our coarse fish forum members looked at the Electric Blue thread ? If so, has it raised any enthusiasm for bass fishing
Taken from Vagabond's post

--------------------------------------------------

I have enjoyed very much following the Electric Blue Thread ,especially seeing the pictures of SONJA'S MAGNIFICENT fish :D:D:D and reading all the accounts of the events.I have also enjoyed reading and seeing the pictures of Salar's trip where he met up with Newt.

I have read Vagabonds posts with envy from the places he has visited and fished,also i think Norma catches plenty of fish. :D

I'm afraid it has not really made me want to take it up,as I have a "delicate tummy"but really enjoy reading all the exploits.Keep it up,wether its Sea or Coarse fishing its great that AN family members get to meet up!!!

Judith

[ 25. August 2004, 07:58 PM: Message edited by: nursejudy ]

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

Chris Plumb:

I'm currently orgainising a grayling day on the River Test at Timsbury (between Stockbridge and Romsey in Hampshire)(my 4th fish-in for the ANMC ). I've got 4 places to fill. £15 a head plus I'll be tapping folks up on the day for a contribution to Cancer Research UK. The previous 3 fish-ins have raised over a grand - if you're interested in coming the date is 16/10/04. Please e-mail me OFF FORUM at chrisplumb@hotmail.com (or leave a PM here)if you wanna come (you'll get the chance to meet Elton!) As I said I've only got 4 places left so very much 1st come 1st served!!!

Chris

So -is no one interested in this?? :confused: Still got 4 places...

Chris

"Study to be quiet." ><((º> My Blog

It's too far for me Chris but a great opportunity for someone.

Paul

Good oh!! This venue has about 1¼ miles of the Test proper and 2 carriers of about ½mile each - one of which is classic 'chalk stream' fast streamy and full of fish with an adipose fin. The other is slow and silty has few (if any) grayling but produced a roach of 3lb 6oz back in February. Also has carp (!!) perch and the odd eel!

I'll look forward to your e-mail - and see you in Oct.

Chris

"Study to be quiet." ><((º> My Blog