Good morning all

Fishkeeper

Hello guys my names Simon. I live in North Yorkshire and I've been fishing and off for 25 years. I've been commercial fishing for the last few years, as I've been trying to get the wife into the hobbie. Mainly pole. I'm now looking at going back to rod and line. Just trying to reignite the old feelings. Does anybody know of any good websites for a full starter package. As the ones I've seen so far are pretty rubbish. Cheers.

Hi Simon and welcome to Anglers' Net.

If you see one of the adverts on this site for Fishtec, take a look. They have good prices and are very reliable. Also, if you post your question on the Coarse forum, you can get good advice from quite a few anglers.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President