Newbie to the site

Fishkeeper

Mbuna tend to live in much less hard water than many cichlids. They can do well in 10 hd which is quite low. mine where a bit naff as i had 23 dh. Sticking in loads of bogwood never really touched it. Good sturdy all round cichlid. Very aggresive. :)

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon

Luckily my water round here is ideal. No deaths from illness. Just from aggression. Poor choice of stocking on my part. I'm getting rid of most of my current fish. Because they are going to grow to big for my tank 7". I'm going down the dwaf route. The wallets going to get lighter as I'm ordering wild fish. Some are £45 each. Don't tell the missus. Lol

Do you like bottom dwellers? I love corydorus and shell dwellers they are amusing corydorus have stunning colours. Maybe tiger barb shoals.

Most wild fish are farmed and many from Singapore

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon

I love the colour scheme.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

If those are fake plants they are good ones :)

If you're ever looking for something a bit more leafy exo terra do a great jungle range (exo terra jungle plants) originally for reptile enclosures but ive had mines for a year and a half without issue and it gets better as time goes by as algae clings to it nicely.

I have the exo terra silk ficus and my fish absolutely love it to bits as Andy will confirm, they always hang about it and use it for cover.

The only thing I'm not sure about with your fish is that it has a piece of plastic coated wire in the part of the plant that's used to attach it to things. It can easily be removed and altered so you could place it anywhere.

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk