Radovan Karadzic captured

Ken L

coo thats not hate of the english creeping out is it :D

so your saying its ok for the west to kill countless civilians but not those abroad ,kinda diatribe of your own sir :rolleyes:

i'v pointed out throughout the west is guilty of the exact same crimes but you choose to look the other way ,just like those hiding mr K ,strange

karadzic estimated score 100,000

iraq war estimated score 1 million

our friend is just a tiddler in the mass murder stakes :rolleyes:

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate for the English? :P From an Essex Boy? No, I'm just an economic migrant. :D

Dislike for your views? oh yes, but nothing new in that. This particular episode just happens to be even more disgusting than normal.

One of the things that has always puzzled me was how Hitler, or Saddam or Mugabe come to that managed to find individuals who would run the camps and actually commit the offenses.

Maybe it wasn't so difficult.

Now I intend to save my breath for something more useful

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

you will find documented in many places it was the jews who ran and sent to the camps the jews and no doupt serbs and the rest of the conquered nations eagerly became involved killing their own kind , through self preservation or greed who knows ?

power over others is a human compulsion when those you want power over get a tad heavy you get heavier.

whats disgusing! karadzic getting caught or bush and blair getting away with it??

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I am after this one last comment going to follow advice,

No matter how savage and inhumane war is, There are articals one of those is not to wage war on a civilian population with the intent to displace or eraddicate,

Hypocritical YES, or paradoxical Maybe but by and large observed it gets very awkward to argue for and against these types of Ideals when fighting an Insurgancy as apposed to a state ! this you well know, the only crime other than the Admirable :rolleyes: atrocity its self (and it was on the Worlds part) I Recall in the incident that started this arguement, was the UN burocrats forbiding officers of the Dutch armys (I think)instructing peace Keepers from engageing The serbs, those Dutch soldiers are still Haunted by what they where forced to observe

To rise up and target your niehbour for eradication based on faith or ethnicity has little or nothing to do with war, the comparrisons you draw are invalid your examples tenuos, the events in Balkans was the work of thugs on the ground and in control of Armys your mate was one of them,

Edited by five bellies

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

I am after this one last comment going to follow advice,

No matter how savage and inhumane war is, There are articals one of those is not to wage war on a civilian population with the intent to displace or eraddicate,

Hypocritical YES, or paradoxical Maybe but by and large observed it gets very awkward to argue for and against these types of Ideals when fighting an Insurgancy as apposed to a state ! this you well know, the only crime other than the Admirable :rolleyes: atrocity its self (and it was on the Worlds part) I Recall in the incident that started this arguement, was the UN burocrats forbiding officers of the Dutch armys (I think)instructing peace Keepers from engageing The serbs, those Dutch soldiers are still Haunted by what they where forced to observe

To rise up and target your niehbour for eradication based on faith or ethnicity has little or nothing to do with war, the comparrisons you draw are invalid your examples tenuos, the events in Balkans was the work of thugs on the ground and in control of Armys your mate was one of them,

FB please name a war that was not fought over religion or ethnic beliefs.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

oil :D

Chester let me ask you one question; would you be prepared to back a UK Government that was involved in the ethnic cleansing of the UK population?

Jasper Carrot On birmingham city

" You lose some you draw some"

perhaps if it was ethnically cleansing MP's from britain.

yes probably it depends on who's being got rid of.

britain has ethnically cleansed just a few decades ago ,and in their iraq involvement encouraging it.

i have no problem with ethnically cleansing us ourselves from europe.

theres several tyes of ethnic cleansing ,by persuasion ,by law and by the gun when the rest fail .it will never come to the last we're to weak and our country far to ethnically diversified to do it so and of course our foreign rulers wouldnt like it so your question is pretty poor.

was the original post about ethnic cleansing or religeous cleansing ? theres a vast difference in the motives but the result was the same.

if you asked if i would back religeous cleansing ,yes yes yes and using ANY means possible to do it.

if it were about ethnically cleansing our european new "friends" then yes yes by the first two means.

we dont need cheap labour and in an earlier post i mentioned they put nothing into britain (despite our leaders saying the opposite) because they wouldnt pay tax!!!

now our leaders have stumbled over this fact and removed the 10p tax band which punishes our badly paid workers to claw some tax from our european "friends" :rolleyes:

if britain goes fully into europe (its close) then we will have been ethnically cleansed :D

Edited by chesters1

FB please name a war that was not fought over religion or ethnic beliefs.

The piont I was making Ken Prehaps not clearly was When a Goverment Turns on a section of its own poeple for extermination it is an act of criminality, calling It a war Is Perversely trying to give it a Venier of Respectability.

to Awnser your qeustion though Mate

World war One and Two, and the Korian war, we ashamedly never went to war over Hitlers final solution and us and Germany shares the same Ethnicity, White westen Europian in the main, Iraqs invasion of Kuwait and the subsequent counter attack from the 1st Coalition, Many a small campian in the former soviat union, Moldovia for one that was small but it was about Sucssession Arminia and Azerbijan that was about terratorry not a Christian Muslim Gig, the Spanish Civil war the Vietnam war,The comunist incursion in Bornio,Pol pots free rain in cambodia,The Unita upriseing in Angola,The Farq insurgency in Columbia,The Napolionic war, the Falklands war,Cino Japanese war,the American war of Indipendence,The American Invasion of the Phillipines, Granada,Panama, The flipping Alamo ;) theres been loads,

Ethnic Belief is a very broad brush to Paint with If If you are lose with the concept of Ethnicity. Political difference and geography combine with greed cause as many wars as Religion and Ethnic Diferance.

:D

Edited by five bellies

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!