So what do you all keep?

Dave H

2 roach, 3 rudd and a tench.

had them nearly 2 years.

attachicon.gifroach and tench aq.jpg

attachicon.giftench3a.jpg

There is a Zebra Danio kicking about from when i got the tank from the previous owner. There used to be 4 or 5. This ones prety cool recently, as its just got a neon green stripe down its back. he's spoiling my tank though the little shite as he's not a native species :lol:

If you put a little Perch in like you're suggesting, that little Danio won't be around for very much longer methinks.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

He's the most feisty fish in the tank....lol

There isn't a heater in the tank either.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...