lost files, someone may have them????

tj2

I have been asked to find some christmassy type fun files. A couple in particular.......

1/ A musical rendition by santas elves of "Ho ho ho" I think by an australian author (slightly vulgar)((but very funny))

2/ A small game involving 10 pin bowling with santa playing the game and the elves as the balls

No doubt someone on here has got them, and other funny stuff that they may wish to share.....?

Cheers all

Terry

Hey guys - which one? I got a link to elf bowling at home but silly to post it if that's the one Davy sent.

And here are a couple threads I've put on lately that had stuff that struck me as funny - all with a christmas theme.

Click here for details

A US White Trash Christmas

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Elf bowling !!!! excellent :D:D

Please post the link :)

Some of the songs by the aussie bloke are a bit.....well very .......

So that is why no link posted here.... after all it is a family forum :D

One of the best sites for tunes has got to be

http://twistedtunes.com/

Have a look in the vault section ...

All the songs are well known tunes with the words changed ie:

AC/DC Dirty deeds done dirt cheap changed to

Dirty deeds done with sheep

Madonna :Like a Virgin changed to Like a Serbian

Check it out its well worth a visit and there's some good Xmas ones in there as well

For funny games try these Micheal Jackson

Catch the Baby games : http://www.canal96.com/michael/?id=63747

Happy Hookin'

Gary @ www.fishireland.info

Hi Tez

I reckon the bloke you mean is Kev Wheatly (or summat like that) he's the ozzie version of Chubby Brown.

The song you're thinking of...are the words possibly "oi santa claus you barsteward wheres me f.ckin bike, i've looked through all this other junk n there's nothing here i like"??

Some of the words have been changed to protect the innocent

I've got his tape "somewhere" :rolleyes: i'll see if i can find it for you n pop it round.

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them