New one............

Huge_Vitae

Sent: Saturday, 12 July, 2008 6:35:17 AM

Subject: YOUR FRIEND HAS PAID US TO KILL YOU BY ALL MEANS

Attention:

I felt very sorry and bad for you, that your life is going to end like this if you don't comply, i was paid to eliminate you and I have to do it within10 days.Someone you call your friend wants you dead by all means, and the person have spent a lot of money on this, the person also came to us and told us that he wants you dead and he provided us your names, photograph and other necessary information we needed about you. If you are in doubt with this I will send you to death.

Meanwhile, I have sent my boys to track you down and they have carried out the necessary investigation needed for the operation, but I ordered them to stop for a while and not to strike immediately because I just felt something good and sympathetic about you. I decided to contact you first and know why somebody will want you dead by all means. Right now my men are monitoring you, their eyes are on you, and even the place you think is safer for you to hide might not be. Now do you want to LIVE OR DIE? It is up to you. Get back to me now if you are ready to enter deal with me, I mean life trade, who knows, and I might just spear your life, $9,000 usd is all you need to spend. You will first of all pay $3,000 usd then I will send the tape of the person that want you dead to you and when the tape gets to you, you will pay the remaining $6,000 usd. If you are not ready for my help, then I will have no choice but to carry on the assignment after all I have already being paid before now.

Warning: do not think of contacting the police or even tell anyone because I will extend it to any member of your family since you are aware that somebody want you dead, and the person knows all members of your family as well. For your own good I will advise you not to go out once is 7pm until I make out time to see you and give you the tape of my discussion with the person who want you dead then you can use it to take any legal action.

Good luck as I await your urgent respond.

Reply with this mail wwups@live.com

contact Mr. Jacks H. Killer with below information

Email wwups@live.com

Thanks,

Mr. Jacks H. Killer.

:bigemo_harabe_net-163:

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I have your fishing tackle :thumbs:

I'll have your boat :D , leave the chickens for chesters though.

I wondered why we hadn't heard from you for a while HV, now I understand why you've been in hiding. :lol:

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Now do you want to LIVE OR DIE? It is up to you. Get back to me now if you are ready to enter deal with me, I mean life trade, who knows, and I might just spear your life,

I wouldn't trust him Huge, looks like he's keeping his options open there. :D

I wondered why we hadn't heard from you for a while HV, now I understand why you've been in hiding. :lol:

John.

Damn, I didn't know you had a boat.

I'll kill you myself unless you send it to me. <_<

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

I wouldn't trust him Huge, looks like he's keeping his options open there. :D

I think the spear thing is a clue, no spear fishing here. only in Oz, and BobJ is a nice bloke, mmmmmmmm have to put a bit more thought into this.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

John.

Not been in hiding, been waiting for "the boys" to call, havn't had a good scrap in ages.

Chesters is prohibited from keeping chickens as far as I know, the Court order doesnt expire for another two years. :rolleyes:

You're not dead yet?

I am no expert but I believe not. :huh:

I'll kill you myself unless you send it to me. <_<

Get to the back of the queue, lots in front of you yet. :rolleyes:

Chesters is prohibited from keeping chickens as far as I know, the Court order doesnt expire for another two years. :rolleyes:

I thought that was something to do with Geese, or Goosing? ;)

I'd keep your eye on Ferrari HV, or you might wake up with just his head in bed with you. :o

Sportsman Posted Yesterday, 06:56 PM

There was a 'small' clue in Huge's avatar Dave. :rolleyes:

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

There was a 'small' clue in Huge's avatar Dave. :rolleyes:

John.

I'd just like it noted that I don't own the Mona Lisa, not even a copy.

errmm; no comment on the bifta. ;)