Dragonbat's back

Zinky

mpbdsnu:

If looks match the way someone comes across - then the one on the left should fit the bill perfectly!

Come on, you shouldn't be so hard on yourself. I bet you are a very nice guy when you want to be. Am I right?

Jake

Why do birds suddenly appear

Every time you are near?

Just like me, they long to be

Close to you.

ALAN FAWCETT:

& that proves you don't know mpbdsunf, muuuuubgds, mopdisnufie, Malc.

He doesn't know how to be nice.

Alan - how can you say such a thing. I have it on very good authority that he was nice once - back in '78 it was.

A young cat was having difficulty getting to a bird's nest that was just out of it's reach. He gently picked up the cat and set it on the limb next to the nest.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

quote:

Originally posted by Newt:

I have it on very good authority that he was nice once - back in '78 it was.

A young cat was having difficulty getting to a bird's nest that was just out of it's reach. He gently picked up the cat and set it on the limb next to the nest.[/QB]

Ah, so you DO know me then Newt! :D:D:D

mpbdsnu:

Sorry Dragonbat - nice to see you are up and running again!

Just couldn't believe it when i saw this imposter!

You don't get out much do you? Grab your little blanket and crawl under the sheets and don't make a sound! The big bad "impostor" will eventually go away. Do not get out of your bed until he does disappear. I will let you know when it is safe to do so!!!

Jake

Every time you are near?

Close to you.

Dragonbat:

Yes folks we are back in action PC fixed will pick it up to night from Paul at bigbites.

Problems looks like a mixture of zonealarm,Mcafee,Evidance Eliminator decided to have a fight and screwed up.

But we are all back to normal now?????

Thanks Bigbites

Everything was running smoothly until you got back!

:D

Jake

Every time you are near?

Close to you.