Pike & Soft Plastic Lures

Newt

Not sure how I missed this thread, must have been sleeping. The best of the scandinavian on-line tackle dealers is Lundgrens in Sweden at http://www.lundgrensfiske.com They have Atoms. Their website is partially in english and they are used to dealing with UK orders. Email response will be in english and will be helpful.

[ 02. January 2005, 12:00 AM: Message edited by: argyll ]

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newt "Snatchers" lures should be dropping on your mat as I type!

Post up the results,good or bad!

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Snatcher - I'll certainly post results but I'd be amazed if the package shows up before sometime next week (today being Saturday here) or possibly even the week after. 10 days is about the fastest I can recall and usually more like 14-16 days from the UK to here even without all the

Christmas load on the post office.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

'But would that stillwater really rate as "large"?'

If it's the same still water I was referring to Colin, I guess it's open to individual interpretation. As a matter of interest though, how many larger still waters are you aware of in the same county?

Slodger (Chris Hammond.)

'We should be fishin'

• 4 years later...

When we upgraded the forum software for Anglers' Net a few years ago, many of the links from the old forum were broken. Part of my 'job' for early 2009 is to fix these, which I have done so for this thread. I haven't checked the destinations, I've just made them 'clickable' to the address that they used to go to, so please PM me if you find any that have moved, giving as much detail as possible. Some of the links may have been 'unclickable', if it was impossible to work out what they should have been.

The only way I can spot relevant threads is a report in the server logs that somebody has recently tried to click a broken link. For that reason, I'm tagging this post onto each thread that is affected, as it may be that the member who clicked it will want to try again.

I'm hoping that the threads may be of interest to other members, though, and some old discussions may continue.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE