Has anyone read this? Sorta boring I thought

Newt

Im only guessing, but perhaps its all something to do with winter boredom, and seasonal depression or something. When I was but a wee lurker in this board, everyone seemed to be happy, witty, intelligent, etc etc.

Just lately, the regular "fun" posters seem to be taking an awful lot of flak on subjects that would normally raise a smile , or a frown, and people would get on with their lives.

Now, however its turning into a major peace threatening debate !

Cripes, even the poor old Word Association thread was under threat the other day ! How sad is that ? ! ? ! ?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

I have wresteled with reality for 45 years,still wrestling,happy birthday to me,happy birthday to me

you dont have birthdays after you leave home or get married :confused:

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Hi all,

I don't usually get offended by jokes of a dubious nature but for some reason this one annoyed me purely as the girl in question was only 13yrs old.

John S - I think I read your post the wrong way as I didn't notice the :( emoticon (spelling?).

I take back the sick sense of humour bit lol. Hope you're not offended. :)

Ian

When I opened the post and saw it, I chuckled. If that offends someone, TOUGH!!!!

I will retain my own mind and thoughts, and no matter how pc they are, I will not allow others to dictate otherwise. :P:P