Buying Online

Guest Elton

I forgot to mention, I booked my last holiday hotel online by emailing them direct smile.gif

I've never had much success with flights, though, and always seem to do better by phoning a few of the ones that advertise in newspapers. Just got 4 for Tenerife for next month - £85 each. Bargain biggrin.gif

All the best,

Elton

------------------

Elton Murphy

Anglers' Net

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk

Guest fisherman

Booked a great week in Cornwall ythis Summer on the net , stayed at The Godolphin Arms.

My wife has now booked a week in Scotland, ( this bloody Loch Creran ) again over the net and got 10% off. Can`t be all bad. smile.gif

Mostly I buy records & CDs on Ebay, but in the last few months I've bought (with no problems at all) engagement & wedding rings, lawnmower, birdtable, flights, hotels, furniture, camera, shares & theatre tickets.

And I suppose that if you count the fact that the wife and I met on-line then I guess you could say a wife as well biggrin.gif

Guest pete falloon

Elton man, if you ever have need to use the CheesyJet (www.easyjet.co.uk), you can definitely get the best deals for their flights online, there's actually a discount for booking in that way...

Originally posted by pete falloon:

Elton man, if you ever have need to use the CheesyJet (www.easyjet.co.uk), you can definitely get the best deals for their flights online, there's actually a discount for booking in that way...

Gulp.....have you seen the film The Rescuers? tongue.gif

Cheers, Pete, loved the nickname, too - cheesyjet!!

All the best,

Elton

------------------

Elton Murphy

Anglers' Net

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk

Guest pete falloon

I haven't seen the rescuers, what's that all about then?

EasyJet is not bad really, we work with some people in Edinburgh and it was only 80 quid each for a 1 hr flight to get up there... also go to Barcelona, Madrid, Nice, Geneva etc etc....

I recently bought gig tickets to see green day woohoo!! from www.gigsandtours.com They've got tickets to go and see pretty much anyone check it out!. I've got allot of friends who use the internet to book last minute holidays and flights.

Bretty

Guest pete falloon

Bretty

I saw Green Day in my native (Royal :rolleyes smile.gif Tunny Wells, in a tiny club called the Winchester, about 10 year back, one christmas. I've still got a knackered poster to show... we had a winter bbq with them round this geezers house and they were very generous with helpings of herbal remedies and peculiar foreign spirits. God bless em! smile.gif

Just seen my wife's Christmas 'Wish List'. Most of it I can get online biggrin.gif I hate High Street shopping!

Her birthday's coming up soon - do you think she'd accept a delivery pizza ordered over the internet instead of a nice romantic meal out? rolleyes.gif

Elton