Telefisher is Back

telefisher

Hi Folks haven't been on here for a while, wow well done Elton, what a superb site this is now, I`ve been getting your E-mail posts and today I thought right lets see, refreshed new look, plenty of topics and features and by the look of things its heading to be a number one site, for those who have not heard of me, my speciality is angling with "Telescopics", so any time I can advice feel free to ask me, since I was last on here my Wifes Illness is now getting much worse, im now caring for her, I get out when I can to fish, over the last eighteen months I`ve added another brace of big Uk Carp to my tally inc a previously unknown 53lber from a private water that has not been fished in over twenty years that I am most fortunate to explore, the others were a nice 26lb Common and 39lb Common , the waters also holds enormous tench and roach and I will keep all informed as we progress, tackle wise my last purchase from Ebay got me a trio set of 2.75lb 11ft DAM Sumo teles and boy am I chuffed with these beauties which I`ve married to 5000T Emblems and 15lb Berkeley Carp XT which is a proper good line, first trip out with em was to Orchard Lakes Kent and I bagged a nice 30lb albino moggie, as for this year I will be using a new pair of Browning Teles coupled with a 8wt 10ft fly rod so things could get interesting, hokay that's me for now folks, my best wishes and tight lines to all

Welcome back. Glad you like the new look.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President