Bring it On

thedogs

That opening sentence sounded alright...................................., but then you posted a lot of "cut and paste" to back up your claims to be a "authority" on the subject. :rolleyes:

To be honist Adrian I know your just after a argument. I know this is happening and always did happen.

I have reported my concerns to the K&E,SFC, who are inturn reporting to MFA. I would not have reported without a good saurse or evidence.

Please Please check this out!

http://www.justgiving.com/tacyedewick?ref=

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also Adrian I must say your atitude sticks! I have written to you via e-mail and you couldnt make an argument without being nasty. I do have experience in both RSA and commercial fishing which you as far as I know do not. Im in regular contact with lots of very good concervation minded anglers as well as one or two very concervation minded commercial fishermen.

This atitude of all commercials would flog their grannies has got RSA nowhere! Now you guys have buggered it up for the next generation as there are not many commercials now who would talk to anglers.

Talking is the only way to provide action, just spouting crap like you do has not worked has it?

I've had enough of FORUMS because so many consider themselves 'authorities' on this or that.

I feel for you HA. I too have the very same distaste for those that consider themselves 'authorities' on just about anything.

That said, I do not loose sleep over their online bluffing, it's the charade being played out at Governmental level that gives me the greatest cause for concern.

Just for the record, this is not a commercially sympathetic post. Far from it! In the past few weeks I have been becoming more and more familiar with the practises of the riff raff plundering our inshore waters, day and night! No optimism for the future here.

It's just a shame that some of the individuals tasked with taking on these cowboys, whilst having political leanings just right of Pol Pot in this respect, turn into loony PC lefties when meddling in our sport.

"'Authorities' on this and that", you say; but clearly not the liberties currently enjoyed by those passionate about such a diverse past-time as Sea Angling.

Just for the record, this is not a commercially sympathetic post. Far from it! In the past few weeks I have been becoming more and more familiar with the practises of the riff raff plundering our inshore waters, day and night! No optimism for the future here.

Ohhhhhhhhhh dammit, finger slipped on the keyboard, already posted this seaside picture previously. :)

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s126/ba...nshorefleet.jpg

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Hello Wyne,

Who, what and where? I haven't been aware of much plundering going on locally in recent weeks, could you be more pacific.

I fish to live and live to fish.

'Dogs', you're an offensive little man.

I would not say that but he does hark on ....

If I read your multiple-forum posts correctly, you want to be left alone to fish for the copious stocks of fish which live in my beloved Thames estuary. You're welcome (if yer good enuf?).

Humpty Dumpty Ronny (I've seen the pics) says get rid of the bass, there's too many (so catchum, OK?). You say leave 'em alone. Can't you agree for once ..... let Wurzel have 'em.

I have no say-so in such matters and I wouldn't want such.

You and the other 'hybrid', confused fishermen, failed charter skips, failed commercials and failed petty politicians come on these forums like the Monster Raving Monty Python Party (I'm sorry I've already copyrighted the name) and tell people to 'booger off', take a hike, go back to momma and use various cliches, which are now becoming 'copy and paste'. (There's nothing wrong with that when it happens to be some data or analysis which is relevant, eh?)

What goes on these forums is unimportant.

You can scream like a bassturd (as you do) and it doesn't reach Whitehall.

If we get a reasonable set of regulations stopping the present waste of resource, providing me with a choice of boat and shore angling, with certain constraints (see Australasia and the USA) and a healthy fish stock, then I shall be content.

You and your 4 or 5 mates on WSF can holler what they like.

It won't matter in the wider scheme of things.

I'm constrained by forum diktat from telling it to you like I wish.

<_<

PS Wurzel ... if things are hard for you, you should be out there making 'hay' while the sun shines!

'Dogs', you're an offensive little man.

I would not say that but he does hark on ....

If I read your multiple-forum posts correctly, you want to be left alone to fish for the copious stocks of fish which live in my beloved Thames estuary. You're welcome (if yer good enuf?).

Humpty Dumpty Ronny (I've seen the pics) says get rid of the bass, there's too many (so catchum, OK?). You say leave 'em alone. Can't you agree for once ..... let Wurzel have 'em.

I have no say-so in such matters and I wouldn't want such.

You and the other 'hybrid', confused fishermen, failed charter skips, failed commercials and failed petty politicians come on these forums like the Monster Raving Monty Python Party (I'm sorry I've already copyrighted the name) and tell people to 'booger off', take a hike, go back to momma and use various cliches, which are now becoming 'copy and paste'. (There's nothing wrong with that when it happens to be some data or analysis which is relevant, eh?)

What goes on these forums is unimportant.

You can scream like a bassturd (as you do) and it doesn't reach Whitehall.

If we get a reasonable set of regulations stopping the present waste of resource, providing me with a choice of boat and shore angling, with certain constraints (see Australasia and the USA) and a healthy fish stock, then I shall be content.

You and your 4 or 5 mates on WSF can holler what they like.

It won't matter in the wider scheme of things.

I'm constrained by forum diktat from telling it to you like I wish.

<_<

PS Wurzel ... if things are hard for you, you should be out there making 'hay' while the sun shines!

There is several angling boats in the two rivers i fish that regularly sell their fish. Thornbacks, bass and codling mainly.

There are also on occasions a few small boats with a few hundred yards of net and no numbers on them. I can’t say they are selling what they catch but collectively they have an impact on stocks locally. I should imagine they are not doing it just for love!

Adrian I maybe a offensive little man, however you are an offensive old man who has learnt the art of offence for many years longer than I.

There is several angling boats in the two rivers i fish that regularly sell their fish. Thornbacks, bass and codling mainly.

There are also on occasions a few small boats with a few hundred yards of net and no numbers on them. I can’t say they are selling what they catch but collectively they have an impact on stocks locally. I should imagine they are not doing it just for love!

If you know that why arn't they reported? Where do they sell, who are the recievers then. You must know who as you have stated that they are selling. Or it can only be classed as hearsay if there is no proof offered. Can you not take photographs?

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..