Mega Cheap Centrepin

Elton

I've just put £2.50 on a shelf - it looks better than one of those pins, and I've still got £2.50.

Don't forget postage ajay, £4-72 will look even better on your shelf. :D

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

I fished with one of those well over 50 years ago.

Horrible thing.

Snap. First thing that went through my head was - " Oh no, it's one of those 'orrible things!" Probably the worst reel ever made.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."

2 more sold since this thread started!!! :o

Looking for dimensions of these things and it only says they are 70mm deep. If they came in say a 75mm cubed box then the number sold would fit into a crate a metre squared an 25cm deep (if my math is correct! :rolleyes: )

C.

And another 2 sold !!! WHO buys crud like this!

C.

"Study to be quiet." ><((º> My Blog

And another 2 sold !!! WHO buys crud like this!

C.

Could be people upgrading their £1 shop set :lol::lol:

The two best times to go fishing are when it's raining and when it's not

There will be plenty who want a cheap pin after reading so an so's article on Fun pin margin fishing in some rag.

Plenty of morons using ebay. Saw a used Jw signature delux avon quiver ( new version ) go for 54.00 plus a tenner postage. A new one only costs 39.99 with sux quid postage.

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

That was backing when i was a kid !

Backing the cheap string poor people put on instead of expensive line to bulk up the spool ,if you were really lucky you had enough mono to leave a foot or two on the spool after casting

Posh fixed spools came with collers so you didnt have to as the mono tended to bed into the string so occasionally a cast came back very fast at eye level with hooky things on ,you ducked line went up tree ,less line next cast .boyhood in the 60's what a lark ,can i borrow a hook mister

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

great value reel for short trotting dead baits

Azree

Let us see rather that like Janus—or better, like Yama, the Brahmin god of death—religion has two faces, one very friendly, one very gloomy...” Arthur Schopenhaur