R.I.P Maggie T

n4lly

Good point but you dont do conspiracy theories ,strangely a month after they had london closed for a practice terrorist attack we had a terrorist attack ,are we going to bury her twice or does carol look unwell?

No I don't, but it doesn't take much to hatch one in the inner recesses of your mind :P

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

No it isn't <_<

O yes is. A fear of anything new and denail of anything you can't get your head round.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

Just remember while all eyes are on her box most probably things are hidden that are far more worrying ,remember the good time to bury bad news

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jo_Moore

Probably lots of laws giving more power to the government will be whisked through unseen while the lovers and haters go toe to toe in the press for a couple of weeks after

Another of your little conspiracies chesters? How long didi it take that one to gestate?

Who's watching then. Go on admit it. :icecream:

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Another of your little conspiracies chesters? How long didi it take that one to gestate?

Obviasly this ones not a theory but proven practice ,she was stupid in getting caught mentioning it ,i wonder if we will have a small "incident" just to make sure theres excuses to continue bringing in yet more laws to control us?

It doesnt have to be big just a couple of little bangs ,for the greater good the plebs getting in the way are expendable

We can fit some asian guys up or some irish baddies weve been after the public are gullible enough to believe it after all we'l supply all the evidence they will ever see

It will make a pleasant change to false flag our own people doing it to foreigners all the time is boring

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

All must be watching then, :icecream:

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

I love watching all the pomp and circumstance and history nobody in the world can do better than us whether it be her or Lord nelson.

It reminds me of how proud i am to be british. It's just a shame that this one has made it a bit taccy and what's worse with the Monarchs blessing ...nevermind it's good to watch,,

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon

. [/url]">http://11028_628886020458882_1079366717_n.jpg

My local today , the Moorthorpe in South Elmsall . The area was destroyed after the pits closed , no love lost around these parts i'm afraid. If you need anymore proof , have a look at this link
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemsworth and read the fifth paragraph "top 2% of the most deprived areas in the whole of the EU" . Cheers maggie!!!

Edited by mr motorola
  • Like 1

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

I did read this in the fourth paragraph "In May, 2005, the Office for National Statistics estimated that unemployment in Hemsworth was just 2.8%"

As opposed to where I'm from where its about 10% and between 1996 & 2010 there was an 11 percentage points decline in manufacturing jobs from 22% of the workforce in 1996 to 11% in 2010

Cheers Tony B, & Gordon B.

for info see https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:WPyY4AqoZwMJ:www.ons.gov.uk/ons/rel/regional-trends/regional-trends/regional-trends--july-2011-edition/portrait-of-the-west-midlands.pdf+&hl=en&gl=uk&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESjb9tRCbgaEiLGjPHBxYHPn23czWakmILv7VAzXlQX_uwLdDXz7OC-shARGUVRFmyjWHj8Omki5cmxSHXFY1bpy7xEQYGTrEUlb3GG97kqIDWZngCwX_heMtCZAPICFblRiJOdj&sig=AHIEtbQ__F2zWUVklXpughVKejylZm4kdQ

Edited by snakey1

Thatcher was far sighted she didnt close the mines she saved them for the future ,once all the foreign stuff runs out we can pump out our old ones and sell it to foreigners at a hugely inflated price ,the only flaw she couldnt forsee is all our companies and miners will be foreign by then so it will be pointless ,probably by then the country will be broken up into regions of germany

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson