Canoeist remains resolute in £4K battle for river access

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Over to you Mr Youngs for your unique spin and perspective, can't understand why he has'nt responded so far, maybe he's busy making his case for prosecuting the Wensum clubs (beware of flying pigs) and is'nt aware of the latest setback to the cause

On a seperate thought what is it that drives certain individuals to the edge of bankruptcy to try and prove a point that legally does'nt stand up

Over to you Mr Youngs for your unique spin and perspective, can't understand why he has'nt responded so far, maybe he's busy making his case for prosecuting the Wensum clubs (beware of flying pigs) and is'nt aware of the latest setback to the cause

On a seperate thought what is it that drives certain individuals to the edge of bankruptcy to try and prove a point that legally does'nt stand up

Bonkers, isn't it. You're never gonna make it stick in this country, as long as there's a hole in your arse. Some folks just can't bear to lose an argument, Bri.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."

Brian,

I believe that "IS" Mr. Youngs.

"" “This is about the rights of the British people, and if it costs me everything I’ve got it’s a small price to pay.” ""

Phone

I'm not so sure it is, the surname might be similar, Andrew/Andy, but the geography is wrong, or at least I think its wrong

Andy's beef is the Wensum which is some 100/150 miles from the Trent and the area of latest legal conflict so that kind of sways me away from the Youngs/Biddulph connection, we English think some of our American cousins are a bit odd but looking from your side at us it would seem we have more than our fair share of odd balls, """ “This is about the rights of the British people, and if it costs me everything I’ve got it’s a small price to pay.” "", a statement we've heard before from Andy but never has he said he's prepared to risk his own money or home to bring and fund his own test case rather more of wanting someone to sue him

Still it takes all sorts