rookery meadows / evesham vale

kreid

Ive just emailed him a link to this thread so hopefully he will be able to help.

I am here! :D

Bad news I am afraid :( Evesham Vale is all set to become a season ticket holders only starting from September but couldn't tell you what the prices are going to be as the last time it was quoted around £300+

If you are still interested pm me and I will add more details.

As for rookery meadows - I'd never heard of it! Sorry

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/

Ive just emailed him a link to this thread so hopefully he will be able to help.

Five of us fished Rookery Meadow about 18 months ago.Quite silty.Only gravelly area is right round the margin.This is about 3 or 4 feet deep.That's where the swans come into play.They are an absolute nightmare.I did manage to extract a 29lb mirror and I lost a large common off the top.We found the baillif extremely unhelpful.Saw him once in the whole week.Not a place I would ever fish again.Lot of small stuff in there as well.I was the only one out of the five of us that managed to catch anything decent.Hope this helps.