• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tried compatibility off?

Just the same, and now i have lost spellcheck :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Andrew, give firefox a try in firefox safemode, nice and easy to do.

In firefox click on Help -> Restart with Add-ons disabled

Give ebay a try, if no better just restart firefox and you'll be back in normal mode.

Also what version of firefox are you using, what version of windows, and is it 32bit or 64bit?

Edited by nick

Nick

...life

what's it all about...?

Thanks again Nick, i've gave it up as a bad job.

Thanks to everyone :clap3:

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Just a thought.

Would not having IE10 as my default browser cause any problems when using IE10 to look at e bay ?

For some reason ispell is working again on Firefox, !

“Vescere bracis meis”

Nah ie10 not as default won't make any difference whatsoever.

You def have an odd setting or odd script somewhere causing the issue; I've been using ie10 on eBay for ages with no issue. You could try uninstalling ie10 and test in ie9.

To uninstall open control panel

Program's and features

Click view installed updates

Click unistall an update

Then hunt down ie10 and uninstall it.

Then restart and test eBay again in 9

Was the same in IE9 mate, thats why i installed IE10.

Anyway, thanks for your help :clap3: , its not important, but it is bloody well annoying. I got round it by going on the link by Elton and setting the mileage to what i wanted, then bookmarked the page.

PS

It only happens on the local search, and not the main page of E BAY, if you see what i mean

This is the page away from the local search page ?

Untitled_zpsb5d1bc96.png

And the local search page ?

Untitled1_zps37b5391f.gif

Edited by Andrew

“Vescere bracis meis”

post-1265-0-25700600-1367068473_thumb.pngIts the same on my playbook but with no warnings only ever that top line so not bothered

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

For some strange reason ispell is working again ?

“Vescere bracis meis”

It's probably an Ebay thing. If you look at the results column you can see the overwriting of the heading. I have reported it and they assure me they are working on it ( don't hold your breath( It look as if they have been upgrading ( for that read fouling up) their search engine and as usual they QA is non-existent

The two best times to go fishing are when it's raining and when it's not