worst tv advert ever

hembo

Any ad with that idiot American woman who was in Four Weddings and a Funeral.

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything with Jamie Oliver, his wife, mum, dad, gran, dogs, neices, nephews, mates and scooter. In particular the Sainsburies wine tasting advert where he does his best to sound like an expert when he probably doesn't know the difference between chardonnay and sherbert.

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

Little onions - the ad says "Because SHE'S worth it!" and that one and "Maybe she's born with it - maybe it's Maybeline (spell?) Both of these HAVE to be the worst.

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

anyone watch attheraces channel on sky? real depressing when the adverts come on, I think there about three...

the 1st one "are you in debt?, spent all your money on the horses? then call ***** finance..we'll take your house off you"

then cancer research

then cash converters "spent all your money on a donkey, bring yer telly to us"

now where did I put that razor blade?

[ 26. March 2004, 11:51 AM: Message edited by: awaaar ]

"I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy."

- WC Fields