Scams

driller

Got a email yesterday,supposedly from Lloyds tsb, asking me to confirm my online banking details for"security purposes"! banks etc DO NOT do this,so any other Lloyds tsb users beware,you could end up with an empty bank account

quote:

Originally posted by Alan Taylor

Is there any way that you could send a reply with false details so these barstuards can get caught?

Alan, why not have a go at scambaiting? Scam the scammers: http://www.419eater.com/

If you fancy a laugh, check out the letters section :D

Julian

[ 25. March 2004, 11:22 AM: Message edited by: Julian ]

Mild Mannered Carp Angler By Day…

Read My Blog:Here! View My Gallery: Here!

www.NorthWestcarp.co.uk Home of the Northern Monkey!

Julian - quality...like mr Butt Clencher one

Andy

"I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy."

- WC Fields

Andy,

Yeah, my favourite is This One where he manages to scam $40.00 from the scammer… Pure Class! :D

Julian

Mild Mannered Carp Angler By Day…

Read My Blog:Here! View My Gallery: Here!

www.NorthWestcarp.co.uk Home of the Northern Monkey!

There are emails about purporting to come from all the major Banks, I received Barclays and NatWest ones yesterday.

Be alert.........we need more lerts. :D

"I gotta go where its warm, I gotta fly to saint somewhere "

Julian - poor Mr Steve eb...I bet he was crying watching that $20 bill go up in flames!! :D:D

Absolute genius!

"I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy."

- WC Fields

Twice in the last week ,my wifes Debit card has had money taken off it by some company called Alpha Telecom. :mad: It was used for long distance calls,she thought it was me on the phone to Alan,as if. :rolleyes: In total nearly £80 was taken. The bank have agreed to refund the money to our account, but what we wanted to know was how do they do it,as she only uses the card for shopping at our local Co-op. :confused: :confused: So, watch out for that one.

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/