Free fishing holiday and tackle

bravo2zero

sorry bad joke but I got your attention

Just joined the site today thought I would introduce myself to you all. I have been fishing for a some time on and off but this time there will be more on than off (if you know what I mean). I mainly fish Pole,Feeder,Tip and the odd carp session.I am looking forward to discussing tactics reading others posts making some new angling buddies.So hello to all of you out there.Hope the joke does not offend

CHEERS :P

Welcome to AnglersNet.

I dunno about anyone else but it didn't bother me once I figured out you weren't spamming the forum.

Feel free to join in on existing topics or to start one for yourself if you have questions.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Welcome to AnglersNet.

I dunno about anyone else but it didn't bother me once I figured out you weren't spamming the forum.

Feel free to join in on existing topics or to start one for yourself if you have questions.

Thanks for the welcome mate.I guess my first post looks a little like a spam advert OOPS :headhurt: : I was hopin to get a few more replies looks a little quiet at the moment guess everyone is fishing cause of the weather. Cheers now

I was hopin to get a few more replies looks a little quiet at the moment guess everyone is fishing cause of the weather. Cheers now

Hi bravo, I was trying to catch a couple of Carp on floating crust in the early morning and late evening and you can rest assured that everyone else was out somewhere with their rods. this is quite a popular forum with some great anglers. welcome, I look forward to talking with you on the forum.

BB leapingfish2.gif

Happiness is Fish shaped (it used to be woman shaped but the wife is getting on a bit now)

This 'welcome' section is always pretty slow.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

I am looking forward to discussing tactics reading others posts making some new angling buddies.So hello to all of you out there.Hope the joke does not offend

CHEERS :P

now that all depends on whether or not you post up decent posts etc .

btw if you are looking for buddies to go fishing with add your location to your profile

so people can see where your from. man :rolleyes:

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif