A Big Hello!

PitsfordPirate

A very good day to you all and what a beautiful day it is too!

Can't believe its taken me this long to join AnglersNet, I tried a while back but wouldn't let me register with a Yahoo email for some reason, so I just gave up.

I already know quite a few of you on here and looking forward to getting to know many others as well.

Many tightlines!

The Pirate ;)

A very good day to you all and what a beautiful day it is too!

Can't believe its taken me this long to join AnglersNet, I tried a while back but wouldn't let me register with a Yahoo email for some reason, so I just gave up.

I already know quite a few of you on here and looking forward to getting to know many others as well.

Many tightlines!

The Pirate ;)

hi pirate!!

what sorta fishing do you do????

"two men were standing on the bank of the river and one says to the other"how can i catch a fish?? and the other replied "you keep your bait in the water!!!"

Hi GH!

I mainly fly fish the large English Midlands stillwaters, such as Rutland, Pitsford and Grafham, with a sprinkling of Elinor, Eyebrook, Thornton and Ravensthorpe.

I am also a relatively unsuccessful 'Loch Style' match angler, although my wife, Martha fishes for the England Ladies.

I don't believe in hiding behind my username, so here goes, this is moi.............

DSCF0210.jpg

AWMT20082.jpg

This is my wife.........

DSC00190.jpg

sortit.jpg

DSC00268.jpg

DSC00270.jpg

More pics of her 'cos she is better looking, lol!

Tightlines!

The Pirate ;)

theres a few nice trout there in those pics.....

"two men were standing on the bank of the river and one says to the other"how can i catch a fish?? and the other replied "you keep your bait in the water!!!"

Welcome to AnglersNet. Glad you were finally able to join.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Thanks Newt!

I've already posted a few times but will obviously have to wait for admin to approve them 'cos am a newbie on here.

Thing is, by the time they do, they might not make sense or simply echo advice given by others since :rolleyes:

Tightlines!

The Pirate ;)

Hopefully that won't cause problems for you. :D

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President