Army surplus - fishing clothes

Paulg

For those who like to be mobile the NATO poncho is a godsend. It is your own personal plastic marquee. In the rare event that I sit on a chair there is enough material to dump all my gear underneath.

The beauty of it all is...that it scrunches up to fit a tesco bag!!

"Muddlin' along"

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sslatter

RUDD:

I have one of them Russian hats and they are great.

My one is waterproof, quilt lined and the fur bits come down over your ears and can be strapped togheter under your chin.

Yep..got one too, and I wouldn't be without it. In full "flaps down" mode, there is nothing better at keeping the wind off your neck. A great buy.

not strictly clothing but them meshy-scrims they use are good for stalking in summer,pull over your face,bobs ya uncle fully camouded up... but breathable! i see them but they dont see me....

AKA RATTY

LondonBikers.Com....Suzuki SV1000S K3 Rider and Predator Crazy Angler!

Dear Chaps,

Just took delivery of my nearly new smelling fusty tank suit with leather helmet, desert goggles and camo back flaps. Just the job for those trips up a lazy river. Tried on the suit with my riding boots and breeches but they clashed.

Anyone tried the ex-SAS parachutes yet? Just the job for those distance baiting up campaigns. Simply slip on the parachute and wait for the wind to gust. No more expensive bait boats or hand slapping catapaults. Soar like a bird over the target area with total ease emptying a whole 25kilo sack of boilees slap bang into those frenzied feeding carp!! And don't forget to order those rocket launchers as well. Just the job for clearing out those bivy dwelling swim hoggers!!

Regards,

Lee.