London machete attack on British soldier

viney

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22631274

Shocking is the only way to describe it. What possesses these people to do stuff like that?! Imo if they do not like our country or our ways then f**k off home no one is forcing them to be here! (before anyone jumps on the racism bandwagon that comment is purely aimed at vile creatures such as the two who have performed this attack not any race in general)

http://www.basingengineering.co.uk/

Instagram: mrmjv88

accept what you say, but don't forget that for a lot of "them" home is here. 3rd, 4th, even 5th generation now

• Like 1

Nick

...life

what's it all about...?

accept what you say, but don't forget that for a lot of "them" home is here. 3rd, 4th, even 5th generation now

I accept that but they are living by the ideals of a different country, a killing because of what is going elsewhere in the world? A killing based on religion because some extremist has said that is what they should do?

• Like 1

They are not living by the ideals of any country or any religion. They are nutters, false religious zealots who use a fine and noble religion to justify utterly depraved acts of callous barbarity.

The followers of all religions, and none, have / do carry out barbarous acts in the name of their god. Do not justify veiled racism on the grounds that such vile acts represent anyone and anything other than vile sick individuals.

• Like 2

Nick

...life

what's it all about...?

I watched the TV and heard the RANTINGS of the turd burglar waste of space BLACK MAN telling us WHAT we should be thinking and doing about what they had just done. He said that "As the women at home had to watch things like this happen then the british women should also be able to witness it as well" So ANYONE who agrees with THAT is just as sick as these worthless black men are!!

Personally I am sick of things like this happening and the SEND them back!!! They BELONG here as they have been born here! Sorry is this COUNTRY NOT a Democratic one and follow the CHRISTIAN FAITH?? Well then that also means ANYONE WHO LIVES OUTSIDE OF THIS DOES NOT BELONG HERE! I could NOT give a tinkers cuss WHERE they originated from by means of birth. Either you act sensible or you are NOT here!

Personally let me get so I am fit again and racist or otherwise I will be the first person in a LONG queue to hand out some of the same to anyone who was involved OR thinks this is a right and sensible way to act!! I am still shocked and so is my wife that this atrocity has taken place and has been given the credence it has!

• Like 1

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

They are not living by the ideals of any country or any religion. They are nutters, false religious zealots who use a fine and noble religion to justify utterly depraved acts of callous barbarity.

The followers of all religions, and none, have / do carry out barbarous acts in the name of their god. Do not justify veiled racism on the grounds that such vile acts represent anyone and anything other than vile sick individuals.

Hi Nick!! Sorry but as much as I respect you and your feelings I cannot agree with them NOTHING false about the way that Squaddies head was removed!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

I should have worded it better, every religion has extremists etc. My argument was NOT a pop at all muslims but at all religions and their idiots who use their religion to justify horrific acts such as today's attack.

• Like 1

It didn't take long for the predictable apologists to defend "the religion of peace" and start trotting out the all to familiar cr@p about the murderous psychopaths that did this not being real Muslims but some sort of aberrant zealots.

It's like you haven't read a paper or watched the TV news in the last 20 years.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.