London machete attack on British soldier

viney

I watched the TV and heard the RANTINGS of the turd burglar waste of space BLACK MAN telling us WHAT we should be thinking and doing about what they had just done. He said that "As the women at home had to watch things like this happen then the british women should also be able to witness it as well" So ANYONE who agrees with THAT is just as sick as these worthless black men are!!

Personally I am sick of things like this happening and the SEND them back!!! They BELONG here as they have been born here! Sorry is this COUNTRY NOT a Democratic one and follow the CHRISTIAN FAITH?? Well then that also means ANYONE WHO LIVES OUTSIDE OF THIS DOES NOT BELONG HERE! I could NOT give a tinkers cuss WHERE they originated from by means of birth. Either you act sensible or you are NOT here!

Personally let me get so I am fit again and racist or otherwise I will be the first person in a LONG queue to hand out some of the same to anyone who was involved OR thinks this is a right and sensible way to act!! I am still shocked and so is my wife that this atrocity has taken place and has been given the credence it has!

We are not all CHRISTIANS, some of us don't feel the need for invisible friends.

• Like 2

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

From a live news feed posted half an hour ago:

Clashes now being reported between police and the EDL in Woolwich.

?@NicoHines tweets: "Clash now on Woolwich New Road. EDL throwing glass missiles at the police".

@trillingual has posted: "EDL marching outside Woolwich DLR. About 60. Throwing bottles. Police lining up. Many black ppl in neighbourhood running away across square."

I'm no great fan of the EDL but

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

These vile individuals can hardly or fairly be held up as representatives of any thing other than a manifestation of their own perverted Egos, I put them in the same box as people who create atrocities such as school shootings and the like,

I hope they live to stand trial and never see day light again and if they are lucky maybe their God who ever he is will forgive them but the one who’s name they committed this atrocity in certainly wont!

Lets all take the time for a thought for the family and freinds of the Lad who was mindlessly murdered today

And for what its worth Nick I agree with you.

• Like 1

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

Didn't the Yorkshire Ripper claim that God told him to do it? Nutters often claim religion as their 'motive'. And the guy shown on the news sounded pretty British to me. He even used the term 'our troops' when referring to the British armed forces.

A lot of the so-called 'religious' attacks going on around the world on a daily basis using car bombs were inspired by the IRA methods. Not many Muslims among their ranks, I'd wager, but they liked to kill UK soldiers, too, as well as kids and any other innocent bystanders. Nowadays, our governments kiss their backsides.

My own belief is that we should deal with the individuals, or individual groups, that seek to commit crimes, not cast a blanket of hatred over an entire religion or race just because of their acts. And, for the record, I don't care much for religion whatsoever; Christian, Muslim, Hindu, whatever - their choice to be religious, my choice not to be.

• Like 2

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Oh I'm not for lumping together all muslims or all hindus or all christians but the knee jerk apologetics really wind me up.

There's something rotten at the core of all religion but with Islam in particular, it's hard to find a mouthful without a worm; and in a religion without a real figurehead, there is no orthodixy against which to judge the actions of the nutters - and there are so many nutters.

I watched normal everyday British muslims smiling and dancing in the streets on 11 September 2001 so while I personally know a good many decent hard working people who self identify as muslims, I no longer believe that they are even necesarrily the majority.

I even work along a quietly spoken gay muslim man who has expressed support of the the Taliban (who would happily bulldoze a building around him and people like him) and who hates Jews to the very core of his being and doen't mind saying so when there are not to many people around.

We'll have to see how this one pans out but I suspect that it's going to be an interesting bank holiday weekend.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

WHY did it take 20 minutes for the emergency services to respond!!!!,reports stated that the men waited 20 minutes for the police to arrive.This is our capital city for god's sake !!!!! where were the police!!!!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/10074881/Mum-talked-down-Woolwich-terrorists-who-told-her-We-want-to-start-a-war-in-London-tonight.html

this lady was so brave ,also the lady who was sat on the floor cradling the poor soldier.

So many people just standing around --- were there no brave men..... i understand the severity of the situation but they were vastly outnumbered....how many people were just watching taking pictures on their phones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

Ken L, read the Koran, read the Bible, you will find equal amounts of hate and venom in each (very little). I am no apologist for any religion, I detest them all equally, they bring nothing but trouble to a troubled world.

However I detest knee jerk racism even more than I do religion, and will speak up long and loud when I see and hear blind prejudice and xenophobia masquerading as reasoned argument.

Nick

...life

what's it all about...?

its an awful thing to read about; that's plain.

as an aside from religion and discussing what should occur to these scum...

that woman who confronted him~ that had me thinking more than anything else...

what would I have done? now as routine (because im always out in the woods or shooting/fishing etc) the back of my car pretty much has a machete or two or even a short staff; occasionally if ive been really really lazy it will also have a katana or my compound bow and arrows!

would I; given the chance; have tried to stop this attack?

id like to think I would step in; not without thought; but certainly having armed myself in some way. would/should the thought of what might happen to me afterwards via the law have held my hand?

in the US then I would think that chances are someone would have pulled a gun on these guys; and probably taken them down as well.

im not suggesting everybody needs to become a have a go hero....but it raises a question in my own mind about my own standards......what would I have done? and if I had chosen to do something would I have been capable of backing up the response??

it would seem that is todays day and age the chance of exposure to this kind of incident is increasing considerably. which always has me asking...what would I do?

Edited by kirisute

Sorry is this COUNTRY NOT a Democratic one and follow the CHRISTIAN FAITH?? Well then that also means ANYONE WHO LIVES OUTSIDE OF THIS DOES NOT BELONG HERE!

I'm an atheist, where do you want me to go?
  • Like 3