London machete attack on British soldier

viney

If it was not for the USA we would have lost the first and second world wars and many wars since. Even the Task Force that was sent to the Falklands which the Americans really had no purpose or need and even put their own interests and economy to risk in interfering supplied sidewinder missiles to our air force and much more.

You can say that they only do this to protect their own interests but no other country does any different and i can tell you this country has more Skeletons in its closets than any other country in the Western world but the fact remains without them we would pay a much higher price for our freedom history dictates it whether you like Americans or not.

As for the lad who was cut down in the streets then my condolences go out to his family and as for the perportraiters they are using religion to destroy the world and i bet they have never ever read the Koran or bible.

There will always be extremists in any faction in any war. The SS in WW2 who the rest of the army hated. The old Guard of Napoleon, the 10th legion of Julius ceaser all fanatical to their leaders demands.

Saying to a woman shopper passing by that he had to die and discussing world politics would have made these fanatical factions cringe in embarrassment...

Many forget or are probably not aware of the massive huge operations that are done by the MI5 and MI6 do and sadly some slip through the net.

He was a soldier of Britain. Honour him and remind yourselves that we can only cut the fangs of a snake most of the times but they do grow back and we can cut them again but we will never kill it...

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon

my point wasn't aboutt Americans as such; but far more the attitude displayed!

we pussy foot about far too much in this country; with far too many do-gooders and tree huggers who think scum have rights!!

scum choose to live and act outside of societies rules..ergo they don't don't deserve projection from societies rules.

• Like 1

The problem is who decides who is "scum" a certain Herr A Hitler once decided that many previously acceptable people were "scum" and decided to kill them all.

That is why "human rights" have been defined and need to be respected for all human beings. One day someone may decide that you are "scum" and decide to liquidate you! (And I trust you know I am making no personal comment toward you kirisute)

Nick

...life

what's it all about...?

There are two ideas of rights there - the idea of intrinsic human rights, which one has by dint of being human, and the idea of rights conferred or moderated by social contract. Long tradition of thought from Hobbes and Locke through to the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

The problem is who decides who is "scum" a certain Herr A Hitler once decided that many previously acceptable people were "scum" and decided to kill them all.

That is why "human rights" have been defined and need to be respected for all human beings. One day someone may decide that you are "scum" and decide to liquidate you! (And I trust you know I am making no personal comment toward you kirisute)

none taken! :)

It is difficult. We have always been a nation of multi cultural tendencies (the sixties with yhe immigrants from the carribean for example). I don't think that's a bad thing but i do think we have gone OTT on it in the last 10 years.

Then we have the swiss. Every european country had to take a minimum of 4 million on a cap but we chose to not have a cap which was a bit of a mistake i think. Blair's estimation of immigrants was way out in fact a million miles away but back to the swiss as they did the exact minimum requirments that was agreed for immigrants. They took them in and gave them very basic accomadation in underground bunkers and gave them the minimum of free hours they could have. So they let them out for those hours but told them they must not venture near towns. basically a concentration camp without guards and barbed wire. The immigrants got fed up with it and word spread. They never reached their target because nobody wanted to go there.

Make that of what you will?

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

my point wasn't aboutt Americans as such; but far more the attitude displayed!

we pussy foot about far too much in this country; with far too many do-gooders and tree huggers who think scum have rights!!

scum choose to live and act outside of societies rules..ergo they don't don't deserve projection from societies rules.

If we deny scum rights we become no better than the poeple we are trying to beat. I would like to think I am a bit better than that. My initial thoughts were along the same lines as yours untill I calmed down enough to think straight but do you have the stomach to embrace the full consequences of living in a world where poeple like the murderous scum we are discussing make the rules

I remember similar sentiments expressed when PC Kieth Blakelock was decapitated in the Brixton Riots we have come a long way since then and will progress even further in the future keep the rarity of these atrocities in sight before you start giving away what makes us the poeple in the right.

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!