London machete attack on British soldier

viney

I'm not excited enough to require calming down.

I was calm when I posted my thoughts.

Pretty sure I was thinking straight too.

Suffice to say our opinions differ.

Indeed

However I don't think I challenged your state of mind only eluded to mine at he time of he atrocity

I think this qoute sums up my thoughts pretty well

"Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one your self " Friedrich Nietzsche German philosopher (1844 - 1900) ...

We will always be at a disadvantage in this conflict as we are not still in the Middle Ages it doese not however make it unwinnerble

I must add I think old Friedrich died barking mad so maybe your right maybe I will go back to Hugging trees.

Kiri-sute gomen permission to decapitate a person of a lower caste take the head and leave the body in order to restore honer flipping hell what an unfortunate username to have to use to post on this subject mate Ken jutsu or Iaido?

Edited by five bellies
  • Like 1

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

Both.

This kind of sums up mine;

"One does not blunt the teeth of a rat by reading it poetry or cushioning its surroundings.....to stop a rat; you simply kill it! " old Chinese proverb.

Edited by kirisute

Both.

This kind of sums up mine;

"One does not blunt the teeth of a rat by reading it poetry or cushioning its surroundings.....to stop a rat; you simply kill it! " old Chinese proverb.

And no doubt the answer lays somewhere in the middle as always. :-)

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

This sort of tactic has been going on for centuries it really is nothing new it is just that we have a media spread right across the world now to report it that's why it has taking hold again. It's a sad day when a young girl in the sea cadets is told to cover up on her way and back to her HQ. Over reaction...You decide because you could argue the murderers have already achieved their objective but try telling her parents that ?

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon