new to this forum

bigjim

hi to all on the anglers net my names james 25 from sheffield i have varios health problems and have decided to take up fishing as a hobby to keep me occupied and get me out in the fresh air for a few hours or days a week i will be mainly canal fishing maybe abit of river fishing

i will be posting up a few threads over the next few days and weeks for advice and info on equipment reccomendations

thanks

bigjim

Hi and welcome to Anglers' Net.

Feel free to post your fishing questions in the Coarse section. You should get plenty of great advice.

I'm not sure how many RC fans we have but a post in the Non Fishing section should soon sort that out.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

hi to all the fishers, good to here jim takeing up fishing you canny beat mucker piece and tranquillity the bonus is catching,am going pike fishing tomorrow for 2 days,i am from Scotland so might go back to castle loch cought a good few last month,or lochfoot I will let use no what I get,

hi to all on the anglers net my names james 25 from sheffield i have varios health problems and have decided to take up fishing as a hobby to keep me occupied and get me out in the fresh air for a few hours or days a week i will be mainly canal fishing maybe abit of river fishing

i will be posting up a few threads over the next few days and weeks for advice and info on equipment reccomendations

thanks

bigjim

Hi japp and welcome.

• Like 1
" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

• 2 weeks later...

how u doing mucker, as I said last time I was away fishing for few days turned out to be a great one, I landed 3 pike first one 16pounds 2 ounce, then 8 pounder and a wee jack all on sardines the 16pounder took a while to come in plenty life in it it was like a jet ski, I got them at lochfoot in Dumfries a free loch I have fished for over 30years, has anyone else had ant tight lines?

Hi japp and welcome.