CARP FISHING WATERCRAFT

Good article!

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

It was indeed once I figured out he was talking about watercraft rather than water craft as I'd first thought. :D

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Carp watercraft? find your carp...easy they're in muddy puddles, throw in bread to margins, load 12 bore.....KABOOOOOOM!... job done, a piece of ****.

• Like 1

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

Worms,

You'll ruin the meat.

Phone

Yep, but I wouldn't eat **** like that when there are tasty fish in the rivers and lakes!...plus they're an invasive alien species so need to be killed at any opportunity.

• Like 1

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

No thanks Phone, we've got millions here ...apparently!

They're a CITES species anyway!

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, but I wouldn't eat **** like that when there are tasty fish in the rivers and lakes!...plus they're an invasive alien species so need to be killed at any opportunity.

If you're joking please put a smiley at the end. You are joking aren't you......

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

I think water craft and field craft are all the same you either understand it or you don’t.
Animals of any sorts also need to be understood too. Many humans bring them into their world when to read them you need to go into theirs.
I don’t think both can be educated or only at the basic level certainly the latter one

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon