River Day/Night Tickets

ben88

Im after a stretch of river in the midlands area or anywhere up to 100mile max from the midlands that does a day ticket and allows night fishing for barbel chub etc.

Im not after secret spots or hot pegs becasue thats just cheeky, just a nice stretch of day ticket water. anyhelp would be appreciated.

Thanks

hmmmm really

I was thinking about that as they have some nice stretch of the Severn at Hampton Loade but do they allow guests as I would want to bring a friend or 2 along.

Edit - Just saw on the site they dont. might have to get to convincing my mates to buy a ticket then.

Edited by ben88

hmmmm really

How about the River Trent, or is that to far away? around the Newark Notts area there are some night ticket area's available. Bobs Island also worth asking Newark Fed

MdgFishing

Keeper Of Maggots & Old Codger to Boot

IPB Image

My Fishy Gallery

Best Wishes & Tight Lines

mdgfishing working digi-darkroom.com

mdgfishing@hotmail.com

You say upto 100 miles. Is the Wensum at Lenwade, Norwich to far. It IS a internationally well known barbel water, even herld the record before. As far as I know, it is either a free or ticket water. There is a good choice of accommadation nearby to make your visit worthwhile. good luck on finding a spot.

Mark

Fishing is the most peaceful & solitary group activity a going. Every watewr is different every day, thanks for that as same would be boring....