Newmember but old angler

rapidh32

Hi there everyone , I have been a pleasure angler for many years and although I rarely fish much these days ( due to work commitments) I still enjoy a day on the bank even in less than ideal weather. I still enjoy that feeling of being a kid in a sweet shop when I pop into a tackle shop for a look around and always leave with another pack of hooks and the obligatory must have float. I look forward to being part of this site.

Welcome to Anglers' Net. You will find kindred spirits here.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

You will find all sorts in here . In general there is a core that like to put pen to paper or keyboard while 95% don't. Don't be affraid to post anything as i think many think it's stupid because it's such a common thread so they don't post. The 5% are confident in their fishing but will listen to other views on the subject.

Please don't become a ghost member or one of the 95%. And please start threads ....Oh please please start threads... :clap3:

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon