Hardley flood.

Lee-sox

I live about 2 mins from hardley flood and go past it every day to work.

I often think of how nice it would be to fish it, but ive always thought that there is no fishing (i have been told this by a few people in the past)

Does anyone know how i could find out for definate.

Thanx in avance

Lee

Fly like a mouse

Run like a cushion

Be the small bookcase!!

Fish it until told that you can't!!

Sometimes the shooters are there otherwise you'll be left alone. Have never done particuarly well there, nor have I heard that anyone else has either.

Hardley Flood is actually a nature reserve, but there is a public footpath between it and the river. I doubt that the shooters that I've encountered have any real right to be there, unless there is a right for the locals. I can't find out who actually owns it, tried three reference books. I have always relied on being able to plead ignorance on the rare occasion I have been there! Try the Norfolk Wildlife Trust for starters.

[ 27. May 2004, 12:29 AM: Message edited by: Peter Waller ]

cheers peter.

i went for a walk down the path at the weekend which actually led me to posting the topic.

i will give the trust a ring and see what they say.

Thanks again for looking into it

Fly like a mouse

Run like a cushion

Be the small bookcase!!