What angling aspect would you put in room 101?

Dave H

. I was talking about hastings where my step brother and his boyfriend fish off Dungeness ( remember when i was with them with the glowing sheep) and i used to fish with them at pett level pools and they used to set up in a tent and had wind breakers and we used to get looks from the match anglers on the lake next door. It was really amusing and funny. They hated green as it was 'Draaaab daaarling' they said. They wanted to join a carp syndicate at a place called Hawkhurst . I would have loved to have been a fly on a tree trunk.

And my brother drove a Citroen 2CV and took the dam seats out too. :busted_cop:

Boys boys you dont serve a purpose anymore you have got seriously paranoid over this. Peace my beauties :hug:

Edited by Dave H

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon

How about tackle shops that sell you maggots and within half a day the damn things start turning to casters. I E old left over maggots!

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon

How about tackle shops that sell you maggots and within half a day the damn things start turning to casters. I E old left over maggots!

Yeah, that's a good one.

Mike

"I want some repairs done to my cooker as it has backfired and burnt my knob off."

The traditional Boxing day pike fishing session.

Just a bunch of idiots with no appropriate gear killing fish.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Bit harsh, especially when casters cost more. But simple rule is find the day that the shop get's a new delivery and buy then, of course in the summer that will allow you to only fish in a narrow window, but at least they will be fresh. Look for the black feeding spot, if it is there they should be fine, or get some road kill, put in a dark place (outside), and wait for a 'blow'.

Some shops will negotiate a cheaper price for older maggots.

What would I put in room 101 Angling Bin?

Pre packed angling kits that Mat Hayes is now marketing, and Mat Hayes for selling out.

Meh, I weigh the fish if I think it may top my PB, but otherwise its goes plop, straight back in the water. I would put commercial F1 carp in room 101. The amount of times I read, "Mr X won a match by catching 160lb+ of F1 carp".

That is not match fishing. Although these people are hugely skilled in catching these suicidal carp I would much rather see a return to catching silver fish, with fine lines and light hook lengths and not; "Inline method feeders with super smelly goo and pre-tied braided hook lengths with 0.19 mainline and blah blah blah...."

Like fishing? - Check out my blog at http://coarsefishingpaul.blogspot.com/

For fishy updates follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/Angler_PaulM

bag take limits

no dogs signs

expensive ticket prices

dress codes

no alcohol rule

driving speed limits on fishery roads

no fire rule

no tent rule

no swimming rule

no climbing tree rule

no cutting vegetation rule

fishing licenses

fishing season

Azree

Let us see rather that like Janus—or better, like Yama, the Brahmin god of death—religion has two faces, one very friendly, one very gloomy...” Arthur Schopenhaur

phone boy i no liki the rules

Azree

Let us see rather that like Janus—or better, like Yama, the Brahmin god of death—religion has two faces, one very friendly, one very gloomy...” Arthur Schopenhaur