how weird is this dream

Andy_1984

ok fair enough,in limerick now you would barely see a salmon in the river never mind a sandwich bag!!weird dream mate

"two men were standing on the bank of the river and one says to the other"how can i catch a fish?? and the other replied "you keep your bait in the water!!!"

how big was the sandwich bag or how small where the fish

and was it the river kelvin.

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif

how big was the sandwich bag or how small where the fish

and was it the river kelvin.

er about the size of a slice of bread :D, the weird thing was the tench was at least 2lb :blink:

dont know what river it was i think i might have made it up from my imagination

Edited by Andy_1984

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

er about the size of a slice of bread :D, the weird thing was the tench was at least 2lb :blink:

dont know what river it was i think i might have made it up from my imagination

No really ? Me thinks it was all made up from your imagination ! :rolleyes:;)

Rob.

Edited by RobStubbs

The sandwich bag signifies food. So it could be that your subconscious thoughts are telling you, that you're devolving back to the time when it was 'normal' to eat freshwater fish.

The next step is taking the odd perch or pike 'for the pot'! :o

Be careful Andy, you're in danger of becoming one of us 'lesser' mortals, that haven't made it quite as far up the evolutionary ladder as some others presume to be. :rolleyes:

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Alternatively:

The goldfish represents good fortune in Chinese mythology.

The salmon is the symbol of wisdom and knowledge in Celtic mythology.

The tench was known anciently as the "doctor fish".

The sandwich bag normally contains bread, a slang word for money.

Thus, if you only had the good fortune, wisdom and knowledge to become a doctor, you'd never be short of money.

I'm sure I've missed my vocation - psychoanalysts charge £40 or £50 an hour for this sort of thing... :blink::rolleyes::lol:

Careful Andy, my mum thinks dreaming about fish is a portent of marriage or pregnancy!

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote