Corruption

Clifftop

my mind not only wanders-- sometimes it leaves completely.

Updated 7/3/09

http://sites.google.com/site/pomfred/

Theres corruption everywhere ,mandela wore fine suits whilst his people dressed in rags

They say the good die young mandela proves the point .

How it would be nice to see those in powers bank accounts after all they can snoop on ours anytime they wish

Foreign "aid" generally means back handers for the ruling class the poor never see a cent

You know your on the way up in corruption stakes when bilderburg comes calling

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

The west has little or no oil certainly nowhere near its needs. If oil dies the west dies and nobody is going to let that happen. Timber and a host of other materials that we the West have come to except as granted in everyday life has come from areas we have never ever heard of. So how does the West abstract such commodities? . It's all really in the speech. Those at the top with such commodities have no need for 95% of their countries forests so why not sell it off and everyone is happy apart from those people and animals that are left there.

Banks take what they can get. There has never been a poor bank manager retiring on a bad pension. If one bank decided to turn down dirty cash another would whip it under their nose in a fraction of a second

Anyone see Mandela’s family arriving in limo's dressed in gold to see him. Blood suckers the lot of them.

The pope sits in a Vatican full of billions of gold which was stolen mainly from the east i may add and yet is a speaker for a son of god who gave it all away and was dressed in rags. How would he see his messenger today? Probably on par with a cesear of the Romans in his day not as a prophet.

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon

Chesters, I grew up in South Africa.

Nelson Mandela was a terrorist who was jailed for setting a bomb at Johannesburg central railway station.

When asked if he had remorse he said he would not stop until "apartheid" was gone, so he was sent to Robben Island.

When he was released he was penniless.

Where did he get the money?

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

I suspect from donations or the govt itself. My bug bear is the hangers on who clamp onto him. The relatives turning up in beautiful cars and living in properties that most black or white men could never make in a million life times.

They are dressed like queens and siblings from a royal family. And why now do they not let him die?. Because they are squabbling amongst themselves whether to pull the plug.

My daughter recently came back from S.Africa and he is still regarded as a hero and a figure head for many to live up too. The question is will there be civil un rest when he dies. I said to my daughter i don't think so but she strongly disagreed saying he is a symbol of fight and determination for the black race and with him gone it will esculate into feuds and that's putting it mildly.

Mandella does seem to be a bit of an enigma.

Blair on the other hand came to office as a wealthy man and left it as a multi-millionaire - with some rather dodgy deals being well documented.

Of course, the current lot are hardly imume to corruption - or as they prefer to put it "Lobying".

The only difference between the UK and places like India is that the levels of corruption at low levels are very low here, whereas over there, you can (and are often expected to) buy off police, civil servants and others as part of doing business.

It's perfectly normal in both counties to buy off politcians though.

Of course America is worse and tho politicians over there might as well wear Nascar style sponsorship badges on their suits because they certainly don't vote acording to any mandate from the people who elect them - although change is in the air.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Chesters, I grew up in South Africa.

Nelson Mandela was a terrorist who was jailed for setting a bomb at Johannesburg central railway station.

When asked if he had remorse he said he would not stop until "apartheid" was gone, so he was sent to Robben Island.

When he was released he was penniless.

Where did he get the money?

Didnt his mrs run a football team (wink) money from turnstiles or more like thumbscrews

Hopefully in this new level playing field world we live in the queen will shake hands with every ex criminal there is ,we cant seem to be bias can be we?

Ps welcome back little brothef

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter................. and they did eventually make him President .........and gave him the Nobel peace prize. :)

One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter................. and they did eventually make him President .........and gave him the Nobel peace prize. :)

Indeed but it takes a kind of man to kill another. a man that is capable of going that last bit of the way for whatever he is fighting for. One can perhaps understand the notion of kill or be killed but if not then it's a kind of man with so much principle he will murder in cold blood for it!