Top Gear...Spain

Dave H

I look on 'Top Gear' as a more modern, more high tech, 'Last of the Summer Wine'.

Instead of, three old men floating in a bathtub, you get three younger men, doing similar things, but using a different mode of transport.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

It's a scary thought that this is not a 3rd world country but a democratic european country. greece and now Italy is going the same way. Anti-german riots in greece. One older man saying they killed us in the war and their killing us now....I must say he does have a point!

• Like 1

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon

Yes Steve but who made them bankrupt by running the Euro so high for many years. In fact in the early years when the aast and West Germans had just joined together. East Germany was an absolute mess. Millions and millions in the space of days rolled over the border. This was not a third world country border invasion. It suited them very much to have a very high Euro. The French even told them it's too high and even Ireland who were loving it as it was really improving their economy knew or those in the know did we are building to fast.

So ask yourself all these countries that spent the money and now have gone bust and yet the German economy is the only one holding its own...Weird that?

Now its defence is we are tired of bailing everyone out and why our economy should suffer. And don't forget us. We are legally obliged to contribute to helping out even though we are not in it!!

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon

It's a scary thought that this is not a 3rd world country but a democratic european country. greece and now Italy is going the same way. Anti-german riots in greece. One older man saying they killed us in the war and their killing us now....I must say he does have a point!

Perhaps the Italians and Greeks would have been better off if they hadn't cooked the books to get into the Euro in the first place.