maggots spilt in car!

Dave H

This weather is like a catch 22. you can open your windows but they breed like.......Well flies!!.

Not sure what else to do in all seriousness i had hardly any maggotts left no more than a handful i was going to dump when i got home. I hate anglers who dump all their remaining baits in the swim...AH!..a good one for room 101 me thinks

Any suggestions it's got to a very irritable driver stage now... :bones:

Catch the bus??? :unsure:

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

leave all the windows /vents closed park the car in the sunniest spot you can this heat we have at the moment will kill them off

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif

Bus?

What is a bus?

I think i will do what peter says but stick the mother in law in there too. There are no flies on her i can tell ya!... :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon

Spilt your maggots...ahhahaahhahhahaaaahhhhhahahhhaaaahaahhahahhhhahaahahhahahahahahahahhahaaahahahaha.....sorry but ahahhahhhhahahhahhhhaahhahhhahahhhahahahahhahahahhhahaha............. :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

I just woke up after a kip in the back-garden so I'm still a bit hazy and a poor judge. I enjoyed that.

Cheers.

• Like 1

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

This weather is like a catch 22. you can open your windows but they breed like.......Well flies!!.

Not sure what else to do in all seriousness i had hardly any maggotts left no more than a handful i was going to dump when i got home. I hate anglers who dump all their remaining baits in the swim...AH!..a good one for room 101 me thinks

Any suggestions it's got to a very irritable driver stage now... :bones:

Sell the car, and if he quibbles about the price and beats you down stick, another pint in the tyre well.

It could have been worse I know a tackle dealer that bought some glug wholesale in 5 ltr bottles, when split in transit on the back seat of his new car, could not get rid of the smell, or the car.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Zzz

Z

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Once had a mass maggot escape on a Broads cruiser.

Pity the poor people who had it the week after!

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

Well I asked for it didn't I?

Dave, you get your revenge for my 'abuse' earlier. I discovered my maggots has spilt in my tackle bag and now everything has a nice coating of rotting casters all over it. I'm going to have to fill a basin outside and empty everything out and give it all a good wash.

• Like 1

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

I think many anglers at some point have had the little wrigglers escape in places they shouldn't. i remember back in the 80's a mate taking this girl out for the first time and maggots had been spilt in there now can you imagine it?

We all had no idea how they had got there? ;):bigemo_harabe_net-163:

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon